Wednesday 10 May 2017

evil fish

One day in the middle of lake I was fishing with my friend Shay. We have aught this we’ll show you...


”hey shay lets go to the sea to see if we can catch more fish”. Said Baxter so we went 11 mins later. “Where here” said Baxter. “HELP, HELP” said ????. “did you hear that” said Shay. “Yes” said Baxter. Then shay looked down “ahh there’s a 4 sea leech’s on my leg” screamed Shay. 5 hours later. “Hey look a man in a big blob in the ocean”.  
We should get him. So we got him out of the ocean  “thanks”. “What’s your name”said shay “Eric” “why were you in a blob” asked Baxter. “I have no idea why I was in that blob, all I know is that something jumped on me then I found...
myself Inside of that blob.” Eric replied. “So yea…. That's kind of bad……….. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment