Wednesday 10 May 2017

Number 28

Number 28
One day I was walking down the road and I saw a giant robot .


the robot was walking through the city destroying it . he saw me and he wanted to eat me.  i started to run but i was too slow for the Robot. the robot grabbed me and put me in his mouth . There was a person inside his mouth controlling him. the person controlling him started looking at me. He was a man and he had long  brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a leather jacket and some jeans .


He started to run away from me and evacuate the Robot. I started to call the  police Because he was naughty. The police Missed him. he escaped . He had a bit of paper with some code on it [9][0][6][1]. It might be a code for something, I hope it is a code for something.


We followed The man down the street to his house. His house was made of bricks and brown tiled roof. He had a lot of bookshelves in it But only one bookshelf had a book. I could see something behind the bookshelf that looked like a vault. Maybe I could use the code I found in the robot.


So I thought I would pull the bookshelf with all of my might and I typed the code into the vault. beep It worked! I pushed it open and I started to see something shining. Wait a second I thought it might have been golden treasure.  


“OMG!” I was going to be Rich. I could buy anything I wanted. it was so shiny and I started putting the gold in my pockets. I started to get very greedy. I started to run because I heard the guy in the robot coming and I jumped out the window.
The Safe was still open so he called the police. I was running for my life. I got home and told my mother about the gold. She said, “oh my god! where did you get that from?”
I said, “I found it On the road,” because I didn't want to get in trouble. I heard the police coming. I ran and ran and ran. I saw a lighthouse up ahead so I sprinted towards it and hid inside. The police sirens went away.  I sat in the dark room huffing and puffing and not sure what to do next.
By baxter Ω § ±

No comments:

Post a Comment